Recovering the volume in our face and a younger appearance is possible with dermal fillers.
Small gel injections are carefully used to diminish lines and increase that natural glow and look in our skin. Depending on the area, this procedure can be done in just a few minutes.
What Dermal Fillers can do:
• Hyaluronic acid lift.
• Revitalization and hydration of the skin.
• Smooths of wrinkles and furrows.
• Smooths of smile lines.
• Diminish of scars.
There are different types of dermal fillers, the most commons are Juvederm, Belotero, Perfectha, and Restylane.
Dermal Fillers in Cancun Mexico: Step-by-Step
1. Strategic points are marked on the face as the appropriate injection sites for the filler.
2. Usually, the injections are easily tolerated but can help using a cold instrument to chill the skin, anesthetic cream to numb the skin or injection of local anesthesia.
3. The process of injecting, massaging, and evaluating the result is performed, and additional filler is added as needed.
4. Once the results are considered satisfactory, any marks will be cleaned off, to reduce swelling and relieve any discomfort an ice pack can be offered. Although the area may feel a minimum tender for a day or two, it is usually not painful enough to require any medication.
Dermal Fillers Recovery
To avoid swelling, don't drink alcoholic beverages or eat salty foods 24 hours after the treatment. Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the specialist. All kinds of exercise are strictly prohibited for the next 24 hours after undergoing the treatment. Also, you need to avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
The result should be immediate, the patient will look natural with a better shape, although dermal filler results are temporary, they tend to last longer than other treatments and help enhance natural beauty for longer. Depending on skin type, lifestyle and, age, dermal fillers can last from 6 to 12 months.
Am I a Candidate for Dermal Fillers in Cancun?
Playa Surgery Center is a modern facility that has the latest technology and equipment that will help you achieve the healthy state and quality of life that you deserve.
All of the practices performed at our surgery center are done by qualified doctors and follow every safety standard. Plus, we offer you free shuttle services to and from the Airport and also assist you to set up the lodging for your trip to Los Algodones or Playa del Carmen.
Playa Surgery Center takes all forms of dollar payments, such as cash, credit cards, and personal and travelers' checks.